Want to receive The Executive Briefing directly to your inbox? Subscribe here!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We have updated our ZHH + Zedic Exclusion Chart to reflect the current lower COVID case rates and higher chances of other illnesses, including flu, RSV, strep, and more.
The primary changes include:
- Shortness of breath no longer leads to a 5-day if it's the only symptom
- Clarification for Flu, RSV, and Strep Throat positive test results
- No more exposure exclusions in any state!
- More relaxed wording around masking after exclusion
- Clarifying language around runny nose to help reduce exclusions for cold or weather
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our exclusion chart as needed. Please always refer to the latest CDC and local guidelines.
Disclaimer: This post is meant for general information and educational purposes only and does not constitute, and is not intended as, any form of medical, legal or regulatory advice or a recommendation or suggestion regarding the same. No recipient of this information should act or refrain from acting on the basis of this information without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.