What does it mean:
- Hasn’t entered info (Grey) - Employee hasn’t entered any vaccination info at all
- Initial series incomplete (Yellow) - Employee has 1 dose of a 2-dose vaccination series
- Initial series complete, not yet protected (Yellow) - Employee is in the 14-day waiting period after their primary series was completed before they’re protected
- Initial series complete, needs booster (Yellow) - Employee has 1 dose of J&J or 2 doses of Pfizer or Moderna, and is eligible for a booster, but hasn’t gotten it yet.
- Initial series complete, up to date (Green) - Employee has 1 dose of J&J or 2 doses of Pfizer or Moderna that they got recently. They aren’t yet eligible for a booster.
- Initial series complete, up to date with booster (Green) - Employee is fully up to date with a booster.
The CDC recommends that only those who are “up to date” may continue to work after COVID exposure. All others must quarantine for at least 5 days, unless local or state regulations say otherwise.
If your company is doing regular testing for those who are unvaccinated, check your company’s policy for employees who still need their booster dose, as these may vary.